Sallie Duffy B.S. Ed, AAHCC Certified Childbirth Instructor (Bradley Method®) is offering classes at Milton Chiropractic and Massage on Saturday mornings!
Have you thought about any of these questions, when it comes to planning your birth?
• Do you know your options for Natural Childbirth in metro-Atlanta for hospital and home birth?
• Do you know if your insurance covers water birth and when you can plan that in a hospital or at home?
• Do people think you are crazy when you mention that you want to have a natural birth?
• How do you meet some of the more Natural Birth supportive providers without the commitment and pressure to switch practices?
• Where is the best place to find breastfeeding support once you leave the hospital?
• What is the difference between a doula and a midwife?
• Can I have a Natural Birth if I am considered High Risk?
• What actually needs to be on a Birth Plan?
• Is this a good series if you aren’t sure if you want a Natural Birth or not?
Join Sallie’s Class and meet other like-minded moms and couples! All of these questions will be answered, plus a lot more! This 10 week series will cover Birth Planning, Prenatal Nutrition and Exercise, Choosing a Supportive Midwife/OB/Pediatrician, Birth Partner Preparation, Relaxation, Stages of Labor, Newborn Care and Breastfeeding.
Please email us at [email protected] or call the office at 770-751-9224 for more information or to get registered!